How to get Results in your life - The Before & After Process (part 3)



THE AFTER PROCESS
CREATING YOUR AFTER

Yesterday you created your Before Picture.
Good job.

Most people aren’t willing to have a look at their current state of affairs. They don’t look at what they have because most often it’s not what they want.

But here’s the reason they don’t have what they want…

Nine times out of ten it’s because they don’t even know what they want or they don’t believe they can have it.

They are filled with excuses and complaints and haven’t even considered that they can decide what is possible.

So now for the fun part…

Dream!

Think about everything you want in your life.

Allow yourself to want, to Dream, to be open to Possibilities.

Once I asked a friend what she wanted and she gave me a very boring “more of the same” answer.

So then I changed the question to, “If anything was possible what would you want?”

She got excited and sais "If anything was possible, I would want to quit my job and travel the world!”

I reminded her that anything is possible.

Nothing is too good to be true.

So I will remind you as well.

What is it you really, really want?

Things may not seem possible.

Until you decided it is.

So think about the work you have already done on your before picture of where you are right now. And then think about what the best case scenario is for you right now in relation to that.

Maybe it’s…

A job you absolutely love and can make your own hours.
Maybe it’s being 50 pounds lighter.
Maybe it’s a loving relationship with your spouse or mother-in-law.

Whatever your desire is, I want you to let it be the best version of that desire.

On a second piece of paper answer these questions:

C: What is the best case situation?

T: What do you think and believe about it that makes it so awesome?

F: How does it feel to have it and think about it this way?

A: How do you act and behave differently because of it?

R: What is the ultimate result you get when this dream is reality?

This is your AFTER Picture

If you put your before and after next to each other, you can see the contrast.

So often we lose sight of what we want, and when we remember what is possible, we can have a renewed energy with possibility.

"YOUR VISION OF WHERE OR WHO YOU WANT TO BE IS THE GREATEST ASSET YOU HAVE."

This quote is from the book, It’s Not How Good You Are, It’s How Good You Want To Be by Paul Arden.

He also says this in the book…

Nearly all rich and powerful people are not notably talented, educated, charming, or good-looking.  They became rich and powerful by wanting to be rich and powerful.

So True!

What you want matters so much.
You must know what it is specifically, and then determine how far you are from it.

I like to use this diagram below to envision all the before and after areas of my life.

There is where I am and then where I want to be.
The difference between those things is the work, the steps I need to take to get there.

As you look at this diagram, I want you to consider yours.

Grab a piece of paper and turn it sideways. Write down the answers from your Before Process on the left and the answers from your After Process on the right.

Pay special attention to your thinking.
How is your thinking now different from your thinking when you have your desired result?

THIS MATTERS.

So much of what I will teach you is about how you think and what you choose to think.

Your thoughts will ultimately create your results.

So what you must work diligently on is understanding how you think and how to change what and how you think so you can change.

Since I learned this, I am always working towards a new after.

It keeps me growing and evolving. This gives me energy and makes my life very exciting and also very successful.

I will show you how to learn to love this process as we uncover the path to getting what you want and becoming your after.

If you would like to talk about your After picture and how to change your thoughts, let's set up a time to chat and I will teach you how to use the Model to change the results you are getting in your life.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get Results in your life - The Before & After Process (part 2)

How To Get The Results You Want In Your Life!