The Power of Positive Thinking


Today is Saturday and the weather was beautiful today.  We had a neighborhood yard sale today and it was a lot of fun and a lot of work and my body aches from head to toe.  That being said my blog today will be brief...

I remember my dad having me read the book 'The Power of Positive Thinking' by Norman Vincent Peale when I was barely out of high school and it had a profound impact on my life, though I didn't realize it at the time. Thinking back on that now it's amazing how changing your negative thoughts to positive thoughts can change the results in your life.

Who knew I would grow up to be a Life Coach and now I get to help people change their thoughts so they can change the results they get in their life.


As a Life Coach, I help you see how your thoughts create the results you are getting, good & bad.  If you would like to learn how, sign up for a free call with me, and let's talk about what you want to change in your life and how to get there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get Results in your life - The Before & After Process (part 2)

How To Get The Results You Want In Your Life!

How to get Results in your life - The Before & After Process (part 3)